As our business grows we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Our training and staff development is of the highest standards, and the continuous support and guidance we offer is second to none. If you are interested in finding out more about working for Chamberlaine please contact us on the email below:
When invited to our office the following information will be required:
- Date Of Birth
- Your fluency in English (Good, Average, No English)
- Your Eligibility to work in the UK (EU National, British National or Work Visa)
- Hours available to work (Early Morning, Lunch Time, Evening, Full Time, Weekends)
- What experience do you have any in the cleaning industry
- Have you had any training. Do you have any qualifications in cleaning
- Do you have any criminal convictions or driving offences
- Where did you hear about us
Chamberlaine has been our preferred cleaning company for over 5 years. They are dedicated and reliable and their service quality is excellent.Leonteq Securities (Europe) GmbH
The team that we work with is always friendly and they even go the ‘extra mile’ when needed.