Chamberlaine Cleaning Services provide bespoke cleaning and support services to the public and private sector across the capital. Our fully trained and vetted staff will keep your working environment clean and looking its absolute best.
Some people may find cleaning dull, but here at Chamberlaine we understand how important it is and are extremely passionate about what we do.
In order to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness at all times, our service provides trained cleaning staff; weekly supervision visits, experienced management and the best ecologically sound equipment, chemicals and cleaning technology.
All our services are independently monitored and assessed by our team of dedicated quality auditors.
We believe whole heartedly in a continuous improvement strategy to the services we provide and are constantly trialling and researching the latest innovations in an effort to further reduce any negative impact we may have on the planet. More information about our environmental strategy and our successes is available in our downloadable PDF CSR report.
We know that the proof of the pudding is in the eating. We currently hold numerous accreditations, including:
- Environmental quality standard BSI - ISO 14001:2004
- Quality accreditation BSI - BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- Safe Contractor Approved (Since 2005)
- Fully integrated QSHE Microsoft Dynamics CRM system (quality, safety, health and environment)
- Bespoke risk assessments and MSDS provided for all chemicals and activities on every contract
- All chemicals are COSHH registered and compliant with EU legislation
- British Institute of Cleaning Sciences (Corporate Member)
- Rospa (Member)
- Health & safety quality standard BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Investors in People
Would you like to find out more?
Call us on 020 7624 6330, or send us an email enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be happy to guide you through our comprehensive services.